Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Praise the Lord all my soul, & let all that's within in me, Praise His name."

Oh, Jesus, you're beautiful!

Oh divine, spirit lead, appointments. So blessed, honored, and incredibly--undeniably thankful! Daddy has given me so much favor and blessed me, my life, and my relationships with amazing-anointed world changers. Church was so good, it was a lot of the same thing that Beni spoke on this past week at school. So amazing and just such great revelation. I had a really weird painful headache all this morning and it was crazy when I saw Angela in service I felt a peace and the headache lift off of me and I was healed. But I then just felt her on my heart to pray for her, so I did. Come to find out that she's been having a problem with horrible migraines and it's because of her family line. She went and waited to ask Papa Bill to pray for her. And as we waited for her, Sam and I were just in receiving mode standing in close distance and presence of Beni. So finally I got up the courage just to ask for her to pray for Sammy and I. We were just so blessed and honored by her and we just told her and she was so loving. Amazing! So glorious she released everything she spoke on and Bill as well and she just blessed us and it was so amazing! Then Angels got prayed over by Bill and Beni and they just broke off all the migraines. Then I told her how I had gotten the word of knowledge about the migraines and she asked me to pray for her and release my healing so that was dope too. Then we all got in the car and were gonna go home but then we ended up going out for lunch to Indian food. Which btw, today I found out I actually quite enjoy it. But anyways. On the way there we just worshiped together and talked. Somehow we got on the subject of future husbands and relationships or whatever. So it came out about Philip and I. Thanks to Sam & Lori. haha But yea, so they all asked to hear the divine testimony of our relationship. Good times. I ended up giving it and afterwards the girls just like asked questions and it was cool, Bethany (Claire's friend visiting from Scotland) asked for like my advice and just encouragement on how you know when God tells you about your future spouse and all of these details. It was really amazing and just new revelation for me because it opened my eyes to the fact that I really am doing it right. It wasn't only encouraging for the girls but it was really humbling, honoring, and encouraging for me personally to share my heart and everything. It was truly just a blessed morning and afternoon. So thankful.
Thank you Jesus.
May<3

No comments:

Post a Comment