Friday, November 11, 2011

I have my moments..I feel.

Trust me, I'm not perfect. I mess up, I hurt, I get tired, I feel alone, I feel sensitive, I feel not good enough. I'm a human woman. What can I do?
I'm not a robot, I'm not superhuman. I feel.
All day, I've just taken time to rest. Write, draw, watch movies, spend time with Sam.
But moments like this definitely don't help anything. I can't keep it together all the time. It just doesn't happen. It doesn't work like that.
I'm not really sure what to even say right now. I just feel ehh. I'm not overwhelmed, it's just that sometimes I need someone & lately I haven't had that. I don't always feel loved by the people around me. I love everyone around me, but just sometimes..I need that spontaneous love.. I could use a hug right now. From either my best friends or my parents or my sisters or brothers. I just can't do this on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment