Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Well then.

See what happened was. Last night I came home from school and was kinda stressing since I had a major exam paper. You’d think that since I got it over with I’d be all happy go lucky and like calm. However, this was not the case. I was freaking out more than I was before I did the exam. So, I came home and one of my best friends, Sam called me. He came by to see if I was okay and stayed for maybe like half an hour. We just kinda talked…well he talked to my dad. About frickin guns. While I spastically cleaned the living room and kitchen. Sam actually helped me clean the living room.haha Then I wanted ice cream. So I ate my moms ice cream in the freezer and I put in the movie Armageddon and Sam left. After the movie was over I decided I’d go to bed, mind you it was about one am? So I went to my room but I wasn’t even tired. I turned off the lights and guess what happened?The same thing that ALWAYSSS happens to me when I wanna sleep but can’t. ha Jesus was like, get up. I was like “are you serious right now?” So I knew better than to fight him on this. Got up, blasted me some beautiful Jesus Culture, grabbed my bible, my journal, and shut up and listened. The Lord was really just revealing stufff to me. Things in me I didn’t even think about. It was quite lovely.ha So to sum it all up that’s what happened:)
I’m now in a good mood. Today’s a good day. I’m excited <3

No comments:

Post a Comment