Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lord, I am yours.

"For he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones."
-Proverbs 2:8

Holy holy is the Lord Almighty!
I am yours! I shout it from the rooftops! I am yours! The Everlasting God! The one, the son. The everlasting God. I shout out from the rooftops, I proclaim, I am yours.

Lord I give you my heart. I place all of my life in your hands.
My future
My friends
My school
My heart
My pride
My happiness
My love
My life
My past
My fear
My family
Church
My desires
My voice
Everything it is all yours.

Lord it is all yours. I am nothing without you! I need you. I am nothing. I love you. You truly are the lover of my soul. You have plans to prosper me. You love me, unconditionally. You give me everything. I am eternally thankful. I need you. God take away everything that is holding me back in any way. I give it all to you! Let your heart, your desires, let it all become mine.
I give you my heart, my body, my soul. I open up and surrender all to you.
Without you, I am purely nothing at all. Nothing else matters. All else fades away. Lord be the one who remains!

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with h is love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
-Zephaniah 3:17

Lead me. Show me where you want me to go. Take me. Guide, direct me where you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment