Friday, June 15, 2012

For the family I love more than myself.

I love you all. I'm so sorry for what has happened. Although, none of it was in my control or my intention. I never meant to run out on you, I love you all so much. You're still my family, forever, no matter what. You are all so beautiful and amazing, you make me happy and there will never be another who can fill the spaces you hold in my heart, my memory, and my life.
I deeply miss you all. I miss being apart of your lives and family. I wish that I could so easily walk back into your lives and be apart, but I know that I don't have that place. With the current situation-- it's just not my place. I will never stop interceding for you all, and loving you all.

To Hun & Bud,
No matter what happens my darlings, I will never stop being here for you. I love you so much, just as if you were my niece and nephew. I am always here for you forever. You have my number and you can call or text me whenever you need me. I'll come for you. Because you're wonderful and amazing, and incredible--the two of you.

I write this all because today, as I was running around and cleaning and being productive, my darling Bud--Josiah text me. He hasn't actually text me or anything since the break up. Which I completely understand. But today.. he did--as curious as that is. He text me to see how I was doing and I loved that, it made my day. I love that kid, he's an amazing young man. He's the nephew I never had. As our conversation went on he brought up the whole situation between his uncle and I. And I obviously couldn't ignore that and lie to him; I did my best to explain to him what happened--he asked me to tell him the story of what happened. What broke my heart was when he said he didn't know how he felt about it, and he said that when his uncle and I were together that we really seemed to be in love and he didn't get why it was over. I went on to explain that we were in love, and I still love him today but that I was respecting and honoring his decision to wait and see what God has in store for us.

I will never stop loving that family, they will always have my heart.
<3 May

No comments:

Post a Comment