Friday, December 30, 2011

Divine Romace, I'm completely satisfied.

His arms are where I belong. I belong to Jesus.
<3

I'm sitting here, in the glory with Papa's arms wrapped around me. Feeling completely spoiled. But what can I say? I'm a daughter of the King of Kings, I'm His little Princess. I don't have to prove myself, I'm Daddy's little girl. That's just all there is to it.

"Oh How He Loves"

As I was sitting here on my couch just thinking, praying, & worshiping, I flashed back to this moment when I remember completely being swept away by the Father's heart for me. I remember how it felt, the aching in my chest as I cried out for Him & His unfailing love. I remember that I was literally on my face, bawling my eyes out. I knew that I was no where worthy of His love, His presence; Him. But still, He looked at me & He put his hand on my shoulder, telling me that He loved me, more than my own comprehension of what love really was. I stayed there, crying, feeling completely engulfed in him. I remember that moment better than any other I'm sure. All because that was an encounter that changed my life. At the time I was broken, I was confused, & all because I was a fighter, fighting for something I didn't realize Dad was holding as I was pulling it away. Yes, I was playing tugawar with God. I thought I knew what was good for me, what I wanted, what I was doing--I was wrong, completely. & in that moment, that encounter, I finally let go & just as I let go of the rope, I felt myself fall on my butt. Feeling completely idiotic for holding onto something that now looks so unappealing, frivolous, stupid, & just wrong. As I sat there, Dad just kept telling me there was so much more. He kept saying that I was worth more, that He had more. & ever since, I've been going after it.

And I don't plan on ever forgetting this divine romance that He gave me so long ago. My heart is set on going deeper.

May

No comments:

Post a Comment