Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You alone.

Lord I wanna be distracted by you.
I wanna be swept away by you.
By your beauty. By your love.
Take my heart captive. My mind, my eyes, my ears, everything.
Let me see you. Let me feel you. Let me hear you.
I just want you.
You are more beautiful than anything I can fathom.
Lord you are the one who holds my heart.
I will run to you. Run to you with open arms.
For your arms are there when I fall; when I fail you forget and forgive.
You are the one that romances me. Who takes me away.
You dance with me. For you are the lover of my soul.
You have begun a new thing in my heart, in my soul.
My soul cries out to you.
My soul cries out for more of you.
Your unfailing love.
Your heart which has no depths.
When I am burdened you give me your yoke; your yoke which is light.
You take over all that I am.
I exist for you. Nothing else matters.
Lord I am your beloved and you are mine.
You are my desire. Whatever I desire I will become.
With that known, I desire you.
I desire your heart. Your love. Your desires. Your joy. Your peace.
These which no one else possesses.
There is none like you.
You alone are Lord.
For you are the one. The only. The living God.
The lover of my heart.
You fill a place and void nothing else or no one else can fill.
You placed the stars in the sky.
You named me after your favorite star.
You are my father, my creator, the maker of all.
You have chosen me. You called me out by name.
You have blessed me.
You pour into me. Pour into me so I may pour you out on all those I encounter.
Those that encounter me, encounter you and your glory.
You fill me. You hold me. You hold the universe. You sustain me.
I love you alone.
You love me like no other, you comfort me, you teach me, you stretch me, you speak to me when I call to you, you answer me, you will never forsake me.
All that I am is for you. For your kingdom.
From the inside out, to the ends of the earth and beyond.
You adore me. You admire me. For I am yours.
I am your treasure, your daughter, your princess, your beauty, your joy. Your love.
You made me from you. You spoke me into existence. In your image. For your glory. For your delight.
To be your example. To be a standard. To do more than those before me. A double portion.
To speak life. To speak strength. To speak love. To speak encouragement.
I will arise. I will step up. I will step out. I will strive. I will leave all else behind. I will let go. I will push one. I will push through. I will give you all of me. I will do your will.
I speak to the dead bones, they will by your word arise. I will speak to the storm and by your word it will be calm. I will walk on water and stay focused on you and by your word I will not sink. I will step out and part the sea for by your word.
This is a new thing that you are doing.
This is the generation that you have not only called but chosen.
This generation of your warriors which will walk. They will stand, will rise, will give their lives. For the sake of your name being lifted high.
Lifted high above all.
For you are the king of kings.
You are the lord of lords.
Your love is high, your love is deep, your love knows no bounds.
It is time. A new time. Another time. Like never seen, never heard before.
You will rule. You will consume hearts, you will be the one.
Pour out, show your glory. Pour out on this hungry,, this thirsty generation. This generation; craving the things of you and all that you have.
The light that you hold. That you hold which will spread over all.
That will cover all darkness.
Cover all the pain, the suffering, the lost, the hurt, the sick, and the broken.
They are yours.
For your strength, your joy, your love, your peace will consume. It will overcome. All else will fall away. You will remain, you will stay the same. Nonetheless, you will conquer.
For you have won.
For we have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment